How Does it Feel

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Work Out Methods

As a kid, whenever I was curious about something, my dad usually responded by telling me to go check on
http://www.howstuffworks.com/ . I never appreciated this website until I took physics and our teacher's questions were so in depth that we needed to know every obscure detail. Recently I up took an interest in the stock market and have started several of my own games which use virtual money. Please message me you wish to join and I'll post the password. Another hobby I found was going to the gym. Now every guy wants to have those ripped biceps and six pack abs like this guy.
But in reality, only dedicated people can achieve this goal. It takes the dedication to a strict diet and consistent workouts with breaks to let the body rest. To gain muscle, I ate or did the following:
  • Eggs, take out the yellow if possible
  • Fruits and veggies like bananas, romaine lettuce, carrots, tomatoes, broccoli, spinach
  • Free weight every day in the night
  • 100 crunches every day
  • Attend the gym about 2-4 times a week
Within two months, I had grown two inches, lost some belly fat, and got a lot stronger.
I am taking chemistry this year, so I browsed the net for some cool experiments. These had the bests explosions or results by far.


I'll finish this off by saying HAPPY DIWALI to my fellow indians!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment